Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Monday, January 02, 2006

I can but wait...

A fresh new blog to escape the old... strange that I would mind friends reading about my current state of grief.

Well... current damage is a broken heart. Or at least the last few shards of what was once a fragile heart. I haven't bothered to go sweep up the shards to try and glue it back together again for later use. I just left it there.

The pain is still too raw to talk about.
I'm still making a great conscious effort to block flashback memories.
Going to work each day still requires a sleeping pill & a tranquiliser the night before.
Going out with friends is still too big a step for me.

Having been thru' this before, I am sure with time the pain will be less noticable.

I can, but wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home