Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Call

Ok... I am finally back from Japan and Hong Kong and back into the conundrum of things at work. Conundrum is loosely used here since work's stress level definitely amped up since I got back.

I had a friend come back from USA and got my much awaited Philosophy travel perfumes. I was so bored one night that I decided to post a pic of them on FB. The minute I hit POST, I saw something I didn't realize previously. One of the perfumes didn't have the word Grace on it and was called Falling In Love. Great... last thing I need now is to have people think this pic is code for "I'm In Love!" Oh well...


I couldn't sleep that night. I checked into FB and saw that I had a message. I was wide awake the minute I saw that the email was from K. He wrote a very very short 1 liner. "ok. what is your phone number. i have to talk to you "
I think my heart skipped several beats (or perhaps that is just a heart attack in the making) and I tried to tell self that perhaps he just needed a stranger to talk to. OMG... if he tells me he's getting married and was so elated that he couldn't sleep... I might buy a ticket to where he is, get there, tear off his arm and beat him over the head with it. Sheesh... where is that metal helmet that zaps you when you think too much, when you seriously need this?

It's 4am now... and I am sleepless in gawdang humid Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home