Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Goldie's Passing on 1st March 2006

I checked my email and saw that He had written to me on 1st March. It was a short sentence. No salutation or ending. Just a FYI.

He wrote:
"Thought you'll like to know, Goldie was diagnose with a cancerous oraltumor around christmas, she's in pain now, parents are going to puther down today. Its time for her to rest"

I only saw this email late 5th March.

Goldie was the sweetest mixed mutt I have known. She was already old when I got to know her but her panting breath always makes her mouth look like she was giving a great big grin. She already had a whole host of problems prior to the tumor. She was also in pain from the arthritis and had trouble climbing upstairs to bed each night.

I wish I had a chance to send her off and say goodbye. But no matter, she's gone to rest now.

Goodbye Goldie! Rest well in doggie heaven now with all your new friends and doggie treats.
I will miss you! You have been a lovely dog to have known. Think of me from time to time ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home