Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Learning

Over the past month and 2 days, I discovered that I have had to re-learn a couple of things I took for granted.

Sleep. Something so simple and natural is now fraught with nightmares, jolting awake with fear gripping my heart after a mere two hours of sleep, chemically induced migraines, memories, sense of loss upon waking up.

Mandarin. Something I once learnt eons ago and have not missed since my secondary school days (again I stress on the word 'Eons').

Eating. Again, a simplistic act in itself and for some, an enjoyment even. Having to remember what to eat and also trying to find a motivation to eat at the right times is a chore.

Conclusion: confirms belief that the human mind has a great propensity for growth. We are afterall, as some theories have stated, utilizing only 10% of our brain power.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    *Big Big Big Grin* about the Mandarin part.

    Cheshire cat sighted in Sydney.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home