Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Monday, January 09, 2006

He Has Left

I received an email this morning, it was from him.

It was a generic mail, stating that so and so has invited me to google talk. This function is for gmailers to be able to talk to each other like a web phone, pc to pc. We had planned on using this all along, as our means of communication, when he left for that job.

I guess even after all my efforts to not face the confirmation that he has left, I am still being forced back into reality with one big swoosh. He has left. I get it.

I don't think he sent that email to me to turn on the feature so we can talk. I think it was sent as a mass mail to all addresses in his gmail, and he kinda forgot that I'm on the address as well, I guess.

I am not done torturing myself. I need to stay in oblivion a little longer. I wanna stay in this ditzy, non-caring phase for as long as it takes for me to shut off that damn valve of pain. Once it is shut and sealed, I can go back to being me.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...... to shut off that damn valve of pain. Once it is shut and sealed, I can go back to being me."

    :) your last statement reminded me how i walked out of the gloomy days when he left me with just words. I didn't close up the valve until i snapped one day, while continuting trying to reason out things for him. From that day, i decided to archive him and move on.

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    I am done talking to him. We did have the 2nd talk after calling it quits and whatever he has said, has made me realise how unworthy all this is.

    Now I'm just archiving, like you said, so I can place the pain somewhere else and then move on.

    Strange how all women gotta do this for emotions eh?

    Thanks for understanding tho... means much!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Ah ha... so I no need to intro liao. You've just "met" my first regular reader. *Big Grin*

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    hehehe I already knew who she was before I replied!

    You did mention you had one regular reader, and it was natural to know what pseudonym she went by thru reading your blogs.

    Anyways... hullos Ginger_Ale!!! It's a Pleasure! *extends hands*

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohh..wow.. you guys don't need to work?

    hi chaos!
    *returns a firm handshake & a big smile*

    gingle_ale

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Hmmm... what gave you that impression that we (or at least I) no need to work, gingle_ale?

    I very hardworking one, ok. In fact, I just came back from school (剛被人放鴿子). And I've been working on my report since this morning.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Eh... I'm also extremely industrious in the office.

    It's just that I multi-task real well and I type extremely fast.
    *Beam of pride*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home