Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Europe Trip

Boy! It must either be the rainy weather or I must be losing a bolt or two in my kinks. Three blogs in one sitting seems a bit much. But ah well... when you gotta blog, you gotta blog.

I was having a smoke last night and turned on CNN for kicks. It is utterly depressing.
Seems Turkey is suffering from the onset of bird flu, though it hasn't been determined if it can be transmitted via human contact.

Iraq is in the midst of a standoff, sorta.
Britain Embassy has stopped closed its doors in the meantime and Europe has advised against travel anytime soon.

What will happen to my East Europe trip?? I desperately need a reprieve and to get perspective. I decided in December 05 that I needed this trip, solo or otherwise. Now all I am waiting for is my bonus appraisal on Jan 12th. After that I am good to go!

Sheesh... ok this is the plan. I'm gonna go as long as travel is still permitted.
Whether I die there or not, I leave it to the Big Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home