Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Life's Small Mercies

I am trying to do what the old adage says and that is, to count my blessings.

I have realised for awhile that whilst I may not have tonnes of other luxuries in life, I am blessed with an abundance of friends who are always willing to pick me up when I stumble.

I have not logged onto msn for two odd weeks now because I just can't handle seeing something as simple as his ID and also because I don't really want to know if he has left the country yet.

A friend noticed this and called me today. Asked me what was wrong. Of course the poor sod didn't know what hit him when I revealed torrents of emotions, wrapped in a few short sentences.

Ok, therapy tonight is some fortune teller this Christian friend of mine is bringing me to for a gag, and then drinks till we pass out. Incidentally, she is also nursing a gaping heart wound.
Should make for time well-spent tonight... something I have not experienced in weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home