Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Another Weekend

Slept at 5am this morning and woke at 10.40am.

And one would wonder why I didn't pop a pill. Coz the last thing I need is to be dependant on some chemically induced life. Grrr... I WANNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP AGAIN!!!

Am so drained both emotionally and mentally. It's almost as if I were schizophrenic. The logical versus the damned. Both fighting to gain control of what I should or should not do. Damn an overactive brain. Damn the nightmares!

Anyways... amidst the mundane, I am getting that desolate feeling again. Like wondering if he is in town or not and flashbacks of what we used to do over weekends. Arrrgggh STOP IT! Never gonna get better if I keep dwelling on the past. N..e..e..d....t..o.....m..o..v..e......f..o..r..w..a..r..d..s

Well, at least I'm gonna try out this new yoga class tomorrow. Won't have time to dwell the minute I wake up. I gotta be there at 8.30 am tho..hmmm wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home