Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Friends

I just got back from a movie. In the movie, granddaughter was asking her grandmother, who was a loner, whether she spent time talking to her girlfriends about her first sexual experience. To which, the grandmother said it was during her wedding night and in her time, no one talks about such topics, it was inferred.

The granddaughter then remarked that the grandmother has thus missed out on one of the best times of her life, talking about sexual experiences with best friends.

Hearing this makes me think back to the hours and hours of enjoyment my friends and I had. Sharing about our sexual escapades... Hmmm ... Memories are good things aren't they?

Well... I am glad I have been made privvy to such 'occassions'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home