Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Uh Oh!

Just got back from a company retreat in Bintan. Whilst I can't say it was thoroughly enjoyable with the heat and humidity, I can't bring myself to say that I was miserable there either (Ok Ok I was miserable during the seminars).

I did however, realised a familiar feeling stealthily creeping up on me, over the past few days... the sinking sensation of an ominous feel that I have been trying to rid for quite awhile now.

Yep... that sinking sensation in the pit of the stomach, making its way up, is back. I won't give that sensation its due by calling it what it is...

Whatever the case is, it's back and I'm afraid.

Maybe I'm gonna just let it ride out and hopefully it will be gone soon enough without me having to do anything.

Pray for me folks...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    I'm an atheist, so cannot pray for you. :P

    But take care of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home