Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just How Long Before One Is OK?


Had to sms him today for information. Expected him to reply via sms with information.
He called instead, and not on his HP but from his usual private number.

I took the call, with what was a neutral yet slightly upbeat voice. He didn't want to email the information to me, instead he asked that I note it down during this teleconversation.

I was going to tell him that I might forget but couldn't find my voice suddenly. I felt my heart grow slightly heavier and then I felt my heart dislodge from the chest cavity.

We ended the call shortly. All in all, I would say the call took less than 1.5 minutes. I had thought I would be alright to take a simple non-romantic telephone conversation with him. Well, I thought wrong.

Just how long more would it have to take before I can look myself in the mirror and say:
"I am really going to be ok".

Just how long more is enough time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home