Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Laughter

I've never imagined becoming close friends with a fellow blogger, but I did.

Chaos and I have since spoken to each other on the phone. What struck me when I first heard her voice was her laughter. And how cheery she sounded. The tone of her blog and her voice just didn't seem to concur with each other. I told her so and she sort of shrugged it off.

I also commented that her laughter had a 豪俠,俠女 feel to it. Upon which I was treated to another liberal dosage of it. She did not believe me.

A few weeks later, she came back and told me another friend of hers had just made the same comment to her.

So there.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Acey!

    Yee so embarrassing! You telling the whole world how I sound! hahahaha -.-"

    I still maintain nothing of it.

    It's freezing cold here... Love Love Love it.

    Missed you too, my friend. Which is strange... hahaha

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    This is so convoluted. I mean, commenting on your own blog for a post written by your guest blogger. Ha ha ha...

    Enjoy yourself there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home