Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Mic testing

*Tap tap tap*

Testing, one, two, three...

Can you hear me from the back? Yeah?

Erm... this is Acey Deucey speaking and this is my first time guest blogging. Words seem to flow easily when I am on my own blog but don't know why I am sort of pai seh when writing here. Even this post took me a few days to squeeze out, short it might be.

Anyway, I had gotten sort of thick-skinned and asked Chaos if she needed someone to take over during her European tour. She jumped on the suggestion immediately and with such enthusiasm, you would have thought she had just won the $10 million Chinese New Year Toto.

So you will be seeing me quite regularly (I hope) for the next three weeks whilst Chaos is sightseeing in the underbelly of Europe. I will try my best to post stuff that are relevant to her.

請大家多多捧場!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home