Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I Am Getting Married

Ok to cut to the chase, Christ met this Thai fortune-teller that told her the story of her life without any hints or generic bullshit and predicted her future for her. Needless to say, I was quite amazed that there was the existence of such "superbeings".

Apparantly Chris had to beg her to see me coz she was fully booked. Chris begged her to foretell my fortune and so I got my appointment. It reminded me of how kids would drop all their household chores to take a peek at the fat lady's caravan or even the caravan with the man who had a head shaped like an elephant, when the circus was in town.

To cut an extremely long post short, I deduced the following from having my "fortune" told:

I am going to marry a 40yr-old industrious cab driver who may be asian or caucasian or just has really blond hair. I should start a relationship with said cab driver in July 2006, for at least a year and then get married and have kids. My husband owns the cab. I will be married between 32 (which is now btw) and 34. (Nevermind that I do not believe in marriage or have problems having kids.)

So! Prepare Ang Baos everyone... I am getting married in July 2007!
Sshould I "rejoice" or cry for my loss of "freedom".

p.s. Goodness! I paid to hear that "fortune"? Well, laughter is a treasured commodity, hence the price. Ah well... money well spent.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Hey, I liked the longer version better. Why cut it short?

    And why delete my previous comment too? :P

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAH, she can even narrow down to his occupation. But a cab driver??!!!! comfort or yellow cab.. ahh..mers cab!!!!

    Maybe an Brad-Pit looking ang-moh cabby from Europe!!! George Clooney look-alike also can.

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Acey: Coz I got really annoyed with your comment and my reply was very very nasty. That is why I deleted comments and amended blog.

    Ginger: Actually she didn't define the job. She said he was a good man between 2 - 8 yrs age diff from me.

    Would be above average in terms of financial wealth BUT he would own a car. She said she cant see if he were chinese or Caucasian coz all she saw was "white skinned". She said I definitely wouldnt marry an indian.

    =P

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahhh..... ok.. at least he's "white skinned" Phew...where can i find this fortune teller? i'm just curious to know what's in store for me.

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Aiyoh... don't go.

    I have dedeuced that she isn't very accurate. She said I have a bf when I didn't have one. Said there is at least 1 ex-bf who is asking me to get back together and there is none.

    Not very "ling" according to what I can tell. Moreover, I think going to a fortune teller sometimes lets whatever they say, shape your life according to the predictions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home