Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New Year Eve 2006

This is perhaps one of the more rare occassions of Chinese New Year (CNY) eve that I will be spending home, and actually cleaning. No, I do not live in a pigsty that requires minimal cleaning. I do clean occassionally when I am in the mood.

Today is when I finally stop procrastinating and shift the silver metallic chest of drawers into my room, to match my silver-framed frosted glass-top desk. Reason I have been putting it off is so that I do not have to catch glimpses of things that remind me of things I have no wish to remember at this point in time. All went well, minimal reminders of things I have no wish to see just yet.

I decided I shall move one step up the ladder of recovery and attack on my digicam next. There are pics there of him and I, and common friends. I have left it on my SD card and not loaded it into my PC for the longest time. I guess it is time to throw out the old and make space for the new. I heard / read some brainiac say that if you do not make space within to accommodate the new, nothing new is ever gonna happen.

I hope nothing tragic happens at the end of this exercise. *whimsical quick or lips*

Anyways, here's wishing one and all the very best that the New Year has to offer, and if you are suffering from some setback like I am, take heart dear ones... the time will come when it will pass. Be strong,Be Brave.

新年快乐,万事如意!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    A most uplifting post!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Erm... it wasnt meant to be tho.

    It wasn't meant to be good or bad. It's just that this time I decided to blog it down since I haven't blogged in a long time.

    I'm not done looking thru the pics though...

    Wish me luck!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    The tone of it certainlly doesn't feel neutral to me. *Grin*

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds to me that u are healing or taking a step towards that. Way to go.
    :)

    Cheers,
    ginger_ale, who gets tired from smiling and doing nothing, except snacking.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Hi Ginger

    Erm... I disintegrated and the cavity felt more pronounced than ever.

    Thought I was over, Nope! Not quite yet... hehe

    Soon... Soon...

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It took me nearly a year to just delete and shelf things from the previous 5 years relationship. i still remember the first few months, i lived like a zombie. Ha.

    so when are you touring Europe?

    ginger_ale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home