Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Another Sleepless Night's Ramblings

It's the end of the work week and I have finally ended my hectic after-work schedule for now. Now I have 6 glorious days ahead to rest for Chinese New Year. Pity I ain't using this opportunity to leave the country. I was due to join a tour group, leaving on 29th Jan but at the last minute, I decided against subjecting myself to 13 strangers, all of whom are couples with one being two parents and a kid.

My boss is due back in the office come 1st Feb. *sigh* Good times never last long enough.

At least I made progress today. Went out and got my guidebook to Eastern Europe. Managed to meet English friend who just came in from UK. Mission Accomplished.

It is now 5am and I am sitting here, restless. Wondering what I can do. Hmmm.. What CAN I do...? I would go to sleep if I could, but hmmm I can't.

I remember just two days back, I managed to let things get me so down that I cancelled my after work plans and came home to hide. Thankfully I had a friend who called at my beheist and we spoke at length.

Things today took a turn for the better, or at least part of my two-part problem managed to settle itself without me doing anything. The remainder now is just my trip.

Hmmm maybe I should go read now. I've got nothing and nobody else awake at this deadly still of the night... *potters off*

Apologies to any readers out there who has just wasted 5 minutes of his/her time reading this rambling...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Nay, friends will never find reading your rambling a waste of time.

    It's certainly not so for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home