Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

May The Force Be With You

"A long time ago, in a Galaxy far far away..."

I found out that the local Science Centre was having a Star Wars Exhibition / Symposium of sorts.

I went nuts.

So, for the rest of today, James and I are going to indulge the geeky side of us.

And the inevitable fight will then pursue... to suppress my bad personna and be a Jedi Master, doing good and saving the pathetic human race? Or to suppress the good side and be Darth Vadar or Darth Maul, banishing human race to the lowest rungs of lifeforms where they should be?

Decisions... Decisions!

10 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Other than the first sentence, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :P

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Simply put, Star Wars is in town.

    Darth Vader, Darth Maul - Bad Guys
    Jedi Master, Jedis - Good Guys

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your post makes perfect sense to me leh. So it's just Acey.

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Language gap... language gap. I always get this with Chaos. *Grin*

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Sigh... see Acey?

    I have already told you that normal people understand me just fine.

    I have decided, will no longer allow you to use the language gap / barrier thing (which makes me feel stupid btw) anymore.

    From now on, its just You. You don't understand. hahaha

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    In this case, maybe it is also because I don't understand Star Wars. I just don't get Star Wars. *Shrug*

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Similarly I don't get Aviation.

    I still did your test, nonetheless.

    All about how much 'tolerance' for want of a better word, you are willing to extend to a friend.

    =)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Hey, friend. I read your posts ok. Not only this one, but the following two as well. And not only did I read this post, I read it a FEW TIMES, ok. In a bid to understand what you were trying to say, but I didn't succeed.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    *faint*

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahha.. it's definitely just ACEY. 读太多书了...:P

    ginger_ale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home