Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Paging for Ginger

I don't know what email you gave me but erm I emailed it and some stranger called Heather Steward received the email!

She was sweet though, she said it might be a wrong email but I sounded like I was going through a tough time and to take care!

See lah! Tell you secrets including my bank account number and password in that email and it seems it was the wrong email address.

Pls update and send me a correct email please.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Ha ha ha... so farnie...

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lady.. it's ginger.martini75@gmail.com
    i have been waiting for your mail...neck soo long already. :P

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Ginger, I didn't take down your e-mail address previously. Am doing so this time. Just to let you know. *Grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home