Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Final Sojourn

(Note: In no way am I trying to prose, I am just bereft beyond any literary state)

As I pack, myriads of emotions gush.
Recalling the trips we've had.
Invoking what was once shared.
Memories of us, memories of you.

I realise this is a journey long due,
for this is where I have to bid you adieu.
Through the good times and the bad,
This is the final break to what we once had.

I realise I have to make this journey.
to release wisps of you forever.
I am not ready to bid you farewell, my love
but without, I cannot recover.

With each passing minute,
the end draws nearer.
With each passing second,
breathing gets harder.

I cannot indulge in me, and still be me.
I have to retrieve the last vestige of me, for me.

It was said 'Parting is such sweet sorrow'.
Right now, parting with memories is the only sorrow.

I'm sorry, Memories. I truly am.
But this is where our journey together ends.
And where mine begins.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Go girl! 加油!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    往前飞吧...

    一路顺风

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    如果这一次走,真的能解脱的话,那我就没什么之得遗憾了.

    可惜的是,到现在为止,我还是放不下.
    而最可怕的事实,我的心真的好象不想放下. 

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Except for the punctuations, that was written in full blast chinese.

    I is impressed. :P

    Don't think about it too much, Chaos. Time is on your side.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    终会有一天你会忘了他。什么事情都会成为过去,我们是这样活下来的。

    姜水

     

Post a Comment

<< Home