Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Mahjong

And in the midst of one of our conversations, the topic suddenly turned to gambling and mahjong. That got her excited. REALLY excited.

Excited enough to induce a rather ridiculous question from her. She commanded me (yes, commanded) to find three mahjong kakis for her. Looks like she is very deprived and gien of mahjong, and I told her so. She explained it's because her usual mahjong pals have become increasingly difficult to track down. Her last mahjong session was half a year ago.

Upon which I made the fatal mistake of mentioning that my three close friends are all mahjong lovers.

This looks potentially ugly, though I have since become increasingly intrigued with the idea.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heh.. i'm way too amateur to play with you guys...sure will burn a big hole in my pocket.

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Chaos told me she know how to 摸牌! Might be a good idea for us to steer clear of her. I'll let my expert friends "take care" of her.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    actually 摸牌 is only for personal kick , isn't it.... i tried to learn 摸-ing,they are always "花“ to me leh.

    btw, how are u feeling? better?

    ginger_ale

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    I'm surviving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home