Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Floggers and Me

I have recently decided that in a bid to distract myself, I will read, bake and resume my animes. I have since discovered the wonderful world of Food Bloggers, affectionately termed Floggers.

I have also realised something about certain Flogs I frequent. They have a deep seated emotion I empathise with. Isn't it intriguing how like seems to draw like together?

The more interesting discovery is that I am also reading a couple of flogs by gays. They opened up a whole new world to me. I realised that along with some common characteristics gay people all seem to encompass, they can be quite the opposite when compared to a relationship consisting of a girl and a guy.

With a gay couple, the roles are much more clearly defined. The dominant is the one who brings home the bacon and the submissive (are those the PC words in describing partners?) are the ones who experiment in the kitchen.

With a male and female couple, the females sometimes fight tooth and nail to be recognised for what she is, an equal partner. Gays seldom seem to have such insecurities. They respect each other for their strengths and there is no power struggle within, whilst dominant and submissive roles are observed.

I applied this internally and realised that I have much to learn in the ways of Power. Perhaps I could blame this on a childhood where I felt abandoned. Or perhaps it is time I did an overhaul. I digress.

My latest passion thus far are reading the more interesting flogs and then re-creating the receipes as best I can. No worries about an expanding waistline though, I seldom eat my creations, however tempting it might seem. At most, there is a taste test to ensure that no one falls victim to an innocuous cheesecake, perhaps laden with cyanide.

I created a separate flog to track my creations, selecting a name so far fetched, few who read my blog or know me, can ever fathom or trace back to me (I have an aggro reputation to upkeep afterall).

Next step would be to pray for a better digital cam so that the concoctions come out as good as it tastes. Yes, unabashed symptoms surfacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home