Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Guten Tag from Vienna

Hello There!

Hope you guys missed me enough! The tour started with me running to buy a backpack and another coat, 4 hours before my departure coz the friend who said she wants to go with me, said she would fly out to meet me on Tuesday instead. She said her mom was nagging her non-stop and the compromise was she flies later. She then proceeded to say that she would book the first night accommodation for me.

On a lark, I went to the hotel she booked and they told me that there was no such reservation. I sent her an sms and she didn't reply. I realised it was because I didn't add the prefix +65 in front of her number. I don't remember if I smsed her again. I ended up searching in the middle of the night for a hostel. Found one after much walking. Not a biggie.

Today is Monday and till now, I have yet to hear from her. Guess she won't be joining me after all her words. heh. What a flake. I'm sorry Chris, but I do think that of you now. You just aren't reliable no matter how good a friend we once were. Even in the midst of all my depression, I am not that unreliable. You also managed to fuck up my Paris visit. I spent 10hours in the airport coz I was super pissed at you and that I didn't do my homework on Paris.

I also now realise I did not bring enough cash with me coz you said you would have all the hotels booked and paid. The hostels I'm staying in now only accepts cash. No worries. I won't die but I will remember this Chris. I will. The world doesn't revolve around you and your problems. Understand that if you are hurting, there is always someone out there worse off than you and you gotta be a decent human being to them too. If you are unable to spare them that much consideration, I doubt you would receive that much back from others in future and end up hurting even more in future. Some things do run in full circles.

I had to log on today coz it got really bad.

I first received a phone call from his best friend and I had to call him back coz I wondered if things were ok or if He had something to tell me. Turns out his best friend just wanted to find out if I was ok.

We chatted for a bit and that was that.

Later when I was doing the tour of the Schloss Schronburg, I received an sms from him. Think he sent it by mistake once again. It was an e-card of his good friend's number in Jakarta. I was sitting down after just finishing the audio tour of the imperial palace. This was when I broke down. I ended up staring at the floor of the reception area, nearest to the toilet and tears just started flowing. I felt like a fool in the mid of winter, crying over what is already over. I don't believe this. I didn't spend over S$3000 to come back to this circle.

I don't wanna do this. I don't wanna have to walk alone here. It's too lonely and painful.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Ah, didn't expect you to have enough time to check your e-mails and blog, much less write something up. But you did.

    That means I can postpone today's prepared post till tomorrow. :P

    I'm more concerned about your lack of money than anything else. Hope you will scrounge up some from somewhere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home