Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Japanese Course

I have been toying with the idea of trying out an apparently new system of learning Japanese for some time now.

In this scientific method of teaching which is patented in Japan, they try to impart the conjugation of verbs right from the start so there is relatively little need to memorise entire sentences (which is also something I find myself doing for slightly more complicated French).

Today, B called. He asked if I was still interested in taking up this course. I told him I was game as long as we start the course in July. B was so excited about this that he called me immediately after a couple of sms exchange. He said the most feasible would be 9 July, which is a Sunday. It is rare to see B get this excited about something. He is so excited about it that he said he would fax me the application form first thing tomorrow morning.

Ok... so I guess I will be learning Japanese soon. Sugoy-i...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said…

    Hi hi.. I am also thinking of taking up a foreign language.. may I know which school are you going to.. Just for a reference only ^_^

    Cheers,
    Jas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home