Chronicles of Chaos

Chronicles of an existence... Perfect Order within the Chaos.

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Revival

I just went through some of my blogs. Yes, plural because for some obscure reason, I have blogs about certain portions of my life which I want to segregate from the general public. Anyway, that isn't the point of this blog.

I revived this blog and have made a 'firm' decision that this will be where I blog about nonsensical thoughts for no one other than myself to read.

So... I revived this. Yay! Aren't you proud of me? I know I am!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    Erm... Can I read too? :P

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said…

    Hey there!!

    Great to "see" you again after such a long time.

    Very definitely appreciative if you do drop by once in awhile to peek into my chaos...

    =)))

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Acey Deucey said…

    It is sort of roles reversal then from a couple of years back. Heh.

    Yeah, good to "see" you after such a long while. Will check in from time to time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home